Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

UGA Subscription Site Opinions

2»

Comments

• CharlestowneDawgCharlestowneDawg Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My thoughts:

Rivals
    I was a Rivals member for a couple of years. After how difficult it was to unsubscribe, I swore I would never go back. In this day and age, there is no reason to have to call and deal with hold times, unsubscribe sales pitches, etc. to try and cancel your account. Also, Radi’s condescending tone in how he deals with the fan base rubs me the wrong way. He’s faux humble and will take any opportunity to let you know that he knows more than you. Jake Reuse and Trent Smallwood are the real deal on recruiting tho. Followed Trent since his days at Bulldawg Illustrated.

Dawgpost
    A little off the beaten path. I subscribed for the free month to read the “What Happened During the 2015 Season” article. Some of it was eye-opening. Some of it was stuff we all already knew. The message board was just aite. I really do love Dean Legge though. The man keeps it 100. Even if you don’t subscribe to Dawgpost I would suggest subscribing to the free Dawgpost podcast for the entertainment value.

247Sports/The Athletic
    I really only use 247 to see their composite rankings; that being said, Jake Rowe is a fantastic recruiting reporter.

I have been curious about The Athletic and would love to read that article on Parrish. The little bit they allowed on the preview made me feel so bad for the kid.

DawgNation
    Between the articles and the podcast...you’ll not find anything better, in my opinion. What BA does daily is beyond impressive. I have often wondered how many other schools have a dedicated, daily podcast? Can’t be too many. Sentell burns the trail and Mike and Chip get a bad wrap, but I love that they aren’t afraid to be contrarian if the situation calls for it. DawgNation is the most well-rounded coverage of any of ‘em.

We, as UGA fans, have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to reporters. You really can’t go wrong. It just comes down to if you want to pay to have news days, sometimes a few hours before anyone else?

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not budget friendly for me. I'll just log in to this forum and allow u guys to get me up to speed on all things DAWG related. By the way. Thanks. 😂😂😂