Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Deshaun Watson: “There’s something about those Georgia quarterbacks!”

Cdreese9Cdreese9 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Deshaun (Hall Co.) - wasn’t even recruited...
Justin Fields - Transferring
Trevor Lawrence - Just won the National Championship
Cam, Nick Marshall...even DJ Shockley
There’s a lesson to be learned here!...Not learning it is causing us to miss out on national titles.

Comments

• hall1138hall1138 Posts: 107 ✭✭✭ Junior

We should put you in charge. Seems like you can teach us something.

• YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You forgot one.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Can we make a separate board for these types of sh!tposts?

• sauceddawgsauceddawg Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nick Marshall? He was rightly kicked of the team for being a terrible teammate. Also he was only a good QB in gus's gimmick offense which im glad we don't run. DJ played for UGA why is he even mentioned. Fields was not as good as Fromm and didn't want to wait. Watson was a miss but Mark Richt is gone and I hate to agree with WC but he is a good man and bashing him is kind of cold hearted. I guess im confused as to what your're trying to say

• LongGoneDawgLongGoneDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

Uh...do you pronounce it Houston County, or Houston County?

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We humans have a bit of irrational thinking in our genes.
    If the crops fail a couple of years in a row and somebody new moved into the village about that time, perhaps he was bad luck. Clemson signed 2 QBs from Georgia who happened to win titles, stuff happens.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LongGoneDawg said:

How-ston County.

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RoyGaff said:
    Kirby is blowing it.

Rode the backs of Michel and Chubb to the natty, only to have Chaney blow it.

Eason, gone.

Fields, gone.

Fromm ain't taking us to the promised land. I get it, Kirby wants a Georgia boy to do make it on the big stage. Unfortunately those Georgia boys are Lawrence and Fields.

What is it with you dipshits and fields? The little **** has done absolutely nothing except throw some passes against UMASS.... where do yall see him winning a natty?

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LongGoneDawg said:

How-ston County.

• LongGoneDawgLongGoneDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@LongGoneDawg said:

How-ston County.

You see what I did there?

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You take 'House' and 'Town' and smush them together.

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is some kid from Watner Robins, i just cant remember his name.........

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@law_dawg35 said:
    There is some kid from Watner Robins, i just cant remember his name.........

"Near Atlanta" (game announcer -SECCG 2017, I think)