Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Which game is the game to see this year?

brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you can only go to 1 uga home game this year which is it and why? I'm thinking Notre Dame maybe..

Comments

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A&M, a lot will probably be riding on this one.

• DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tough to pick between Notre Dame and aTm. I'd choose Notre Dame -- aTm should be back for an SEC game in my lifetime..

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Notre Dame will be an epic rematch. I know a lot of ND fans and they were not happy that we owned their stadium, so they'll be looking for payback by representing this Irish in a big way. Expect a lot of ND fans for this one. A&M will also be huge. I've got an A&M grad coming into town for this one. Should be epic!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@brady01 These two games will be the biggest of the regular season AND they’re both at home in Sanford. I believe you might consider going to the Notre Dame game as that one will be historical. The Texas A&M game will be a MONSTER also, but it is after all an SEC matchup. Your call, I’d elect to see Georgia versus the Fighting Irish!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

More history with ND, but the A&M game will have more riding on it.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

When was the last time Notre Dame played in Sanford Stadium ?

• volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Casanova_Flatulence said:
    Notre Dame will be an epic rematch. I know a lot of ND fans and they were not happy that we owned their stadium, so they'll be looking for payback by representing this Irish in a big way. Expect a lot of ND fans for this one. A&M will also be huge. I've got an A&M grad coming into town for this one. Should be epic!

Not to mention our players tweeting about the playoffs after the ND-Clem and Okla-Bama games.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s gonna cost a pretty penny, but I plan on getting some decent seats for ND

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy to see either one.... guess I would take A&M

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is so much history around the Notre Dame program. It’s a no brainer for me. Please be nice to them. Their fans were so amazing when we went to South Bend.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I say Texas A&M because Notre Dame has zero chance of pulling the upset against the Dawgs with this being Georgias 1st showcase game since the Texas no show in the Sugar Bowl, so I expect Notre Dame to leave Stanford Stadium battered and bruised, their playoff hopes dashed. A&M on the other hand will probably b a 1 loss team coming into Stanford Stadium with something significant to play for and a POSSIBLE Heisman darkhorse in Jr QB Kellend Mond. Kids electric and is the type of player that can certainly steal that game if the Dawgs arent careful and even if they r. Georgia narrowly escapes 33-31.