Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jarrett Stidham Georgia vs Auburn and Auburn vs Alabama

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

THAT'S Funny... AND?? WE don't like y'all right back!!! GO DAWGS!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=x1cJ2QXptZI

Tagged:

Comments

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The most surprising thing to me was at the beginning Stidham goes like, “I’m still kind of new to this, and I think I’m figuring it out...”

I would be so unbelievably ticked if a UGA starting QB acted aloof about a main rivalry of ours.

Like Justin Fields just got a lot of slack. But one thing he did not do is get in front of a microphone and go, “Yeah, I’m not sure, but I think a lot of Dawg fans don’t like the Gators...”

Say what you will about Justin. But at least he did not do that.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Losing 13 out of the last 18 games to the Dawgs will have that effect on people.

By comparison, The Dawgs are 13-6 versus the Vols in our last 19 games. The folks on Rocky Top arent too fond of us right now, either.

• Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    The most surprising thing to me was at the beginning Stidham goes like, “I’m still kind of new to this, and I think I’m figuring it out...”

I would be so unbelievably ticked if a UGA starting QB acted aloof about a main rivalry of ours.

Like Justin Fields just got a lot of slack. But one thing he did not do is get in front of a microphone and go, “Yeah, I’m not sure, but I think a lot of Dawg fans don’t like the Gators...”

What does JF have to do with that? I don’t know any players that say that in all of football. It’s a story when Stidham did it.

• WtkWtk Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Bankwalker said:
    Losing 13 out of the last 18 games to the Dawgs will have that effect on people.

By comparison, The Dawgs are 13-6 versus the Vols in our last 19 games. The folks on Rocky Top arent too fond of us right now, either.

I would say they are not happy . now the series is tied.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@Raiderbeater1 said:

@levander said:

What does JF have to do with that? I don’t know any players that say that in all of football. It’s a story when Stidham did it.

JF was just an example. You could pick a thousand examples.

Stidham’s the only starting QB I know of who almost smirks at the idea that his school has rivals.

Stidham is doing exactly what that Native American elder was trying to act like that Christian MAGA kid was doing!

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Being good makes our enemies vocal. Sometimes I listen to podcasts from ESPNAU. They do SEC segments, have a good recruiting dude, Ben Wok, and it is fun to here them bite each other when losing. Anyhow a caller lamented about us trying to hurt QBs. I never saw that and am sure we watch the same games. Wish I could ask him if he remembers Nick Farley
    https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mpd-former-auburn-saints-player-arrested-after-threatening-someone-with/article_95a3ecf8-f510-11e8-ac96-f730e006059c.html

I think Stidham was winging answers to questions that he does not care about. I am glad that he did not have a great year, that he rubbed some Barners the wrong way, but do not fault him for answering reporter questions. He did not bring up the topics.

I find some Gator reporters such as Zac abolverdi have sore loser attitudes for our CB hire. He used the word slime. That coming from the Swamp.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DogsNotDawgs That Gator reporter (and especially his attitude) sure seems coated in Swamp slime and irony too!! Haha!!!

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Wtk said:

@Bankwalker said:

I would say they are not happy . now the series is tied.

You **** at math, ****

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1) Gators
    2) Auburn
    3) TN

If I had to order the teams I hate most that we play year in and year out.... that would be the top 3 for me

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 Here, here! That’s a big ditto for me too sir. I used to (once upon a time) add in Tech in at #4, but it seems now like it was just so long ago that they even mattered over at the North Avenue Trade School.