Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New member of DawgNation...

bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is on the way!!! Gonna post a picture of my guy when he gets here! Regardless of our differences most of the people here are awesome! I’ll post the picture here!

Ps hope he looks like his mama lol

Comments

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best wishes and welcome to poopy diapers. Be sure and put a “G” tee shirt on him for the picture.

ps: all guys hope their baby gets their looks from momma.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bros! True that definitely her brains(she’s a school teacher). Oh best believe he’s going home wearing a G!!! I’m pretty excited for everyone to hear the name! Can’t believe the wife picked it out!

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats bigdawg, and well done. Best wishes to mother and child.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats!!! Start em young, raise em right!

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgpound 4 life. Congrats amigo!

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @bigdawg2223 ! Great news, and best wishes for health and happiness on the new addition!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Congrats! Hope everyone comes homes healthy and proud!

In my house we yell Go Dawgs! Just an update fam. She tried her best to do it naturally but ended up having to get an epidural. She’s been in labor since 5 yesterday afternoon and awake since 8 yesterday morning so just so exhausted. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers! Gonna be a little while longer but my wife is a bad ass guys I’ve never seen someone endure that much pain before.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats and good luck. Being awake might be a thing for awhile. Was for us. Hope the little dawg sleeps well

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2019

Hahaha bigdawg bro. That reminds me of when we had our son. My wife was dead set on having him naturally and made me promise before hand to not let her give in. I said ok and got it boss. As things got tougher (based on her reaction real tough) she asked me to go to the truck to get something for her. I come back up to the room and she is getting an epidural haha.

Told my lady she is still tough in my eyes and do your thing (in other words)

Bigdawg bro all ya got to do is say yes ma’am and ride the wave. Bro it’s literally one of the most emotional and sickening things I have been through in my entire life. Don’t get upset on that last part. The gift of life can be a little sick. Man though that first time I held my kid and everyone cooled down.... it was awesome!!! Got the feels moving for sure.

Hang in there my man! You got this and all the dawgnation bros and broettes that you dont know are pulling for yall. Yo even @allyw broette had a kid not too long ago. Dawgnation growing by numbers!

@JRT812 bro she’s been having pretty hard contractions since 9 this morning. Made it all the way to 7 before she gave in. The poor girl looked at me defeated and I had to pump her up and tell her how proud I was. She was just so tired I can’t wait for him to get here. I love all y’all man thank you so much!

Good man bigdawg bro. Hang in there. I hope to see a beautiful baby to start my weekend right when I get on the forum in the morning

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How y’all doing my man, any updates?

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @bigdawg2223 ! These first few weeks are hard, but y’all can do it! My dawg pup is two weeks and a day old. It’s amazing how quickly you come to love your little one! Hang in there and take good care of your wife!

Hope everything is going well bigdawg!

@JRT812's story made me laugh. My wife spent three days in the hospital with our first son, 20+ hours in labor, epidural, all that jazz. She swore she wouldn't go through that again, so when she was pregnant a few years later she held out until she was (literally) about to burst. I had to make her go in to the hospital, and when we got there they didn't even have time to admit us to the maternity ward. She delivered our second son on an exam table in the ER. Took less than five minutes.

Life is funny, crazy, beautiful.

edited February 2019
    edited February 2019

Hahaha anotherdawg bro. For sure... life is funny, crazy, beautiful, weird, gross, fill in the blank at times. Just glad I’m still part of it.

Welcome KYLER!!! And way to go BIGDAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!