Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Auburn's radio announcer and his wife killed in car wreck late last night (Saturday)

JamesTwitJamesTwit Posts: 422 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is a real tragedy. Alcohol was not involved police said. https://sports.yahoo.com/rod-bramblett-car-crash-auburn-radio-054922185.html

Comments

• southafricandawgsouthafricandawg Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rod was a class act. I live in Alabama and always had respect for how he interviewed and went about his business. So so sad for his family. Thoughts and prays

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Woh...

sports hatred aside, I'm very sorry for them.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prayers for family and loved ones.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Truly sad. Prayers go out to the family.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is heartbreaking. Prayers for their family.

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prayers for them and the family, I understand they leave behind a son and daughter. Tragic news!

• SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow, so scary. So sad.

• LincolnParkDawgLincolnParkDawg Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That is very sad to read.

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was just about to post this. Heart breaking news. I couldn’t imagine

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Terrible news. A radio announcer is like a part of team for many of us. Sad news for Auburn and all of the SEC. Prayers for his family.

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never though I’d say this but I’m gonna watch that kick 6 a few times today and poor some out for Rod and his wife. Rest In Peace from Dawg Nation.

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So tragic. May God grant their family peace and comfort in this heartbreaking time.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My prayers are with the family and with the entire Auburn community. We are all Auburn fans this morning.

Go, Tigers! War Eagle!

What a tragedy.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The 16 year old will never see your post but it is still unfair to speculate on such matters.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I terrible blow to sports world. Prayers for their's , and the Auburn family.

• RSDawgRSDawg Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hate Auburn, but am very sorry to hear this. My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the Auburn family.

• andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well said. His legacy will be "they're not gonna keep em off the field tonight!" Truly tragic.

• PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate hearing this. Prayers for the family and the Auburn community.

• TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Heart breaking news. Prayers 🙏 for the family.