Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who Commits this weekend?

cliffhangercliffhanger Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

With a win I think their could be more then we think, but who do you guys think will pop this weekend?

Comments

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mr. Sentell has said a couple could pop this weekend, so Snoop going with James Cook (It Up) and possibly a '19 guy like Keiondre Jones?
    Could this be THE weekend for Fields of Gold to commit to that G? Tough cookie to bite

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If he's at the game then I think Fields and Cook for '18 subject to us passing the eye test (win or close loss). Same thing may add Marshall and/or Walker for '19 and Tchio for '20

I voted up as I am a fan of reverse psychology.

@12ed said:

@Denmen185 said:

This is very frustrating and perplexing. Levander's right, I'm failing as a troll.. :/

Everybody's committing! It's gonna be a massive! We're getting Xavier Thomas and Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields and Micah Parsons and KJ Henry and Patrick Surtain!
    Up vote if you agree and you have ebola!

No can do. You missed on at least 4 others.

@12ed said:

@Denmen185 said:

@12ed said:

@Denmen185 said:

This is very frustrating and perplexing. Levander's right, I'm failing as a troll.. :/

Everybody's committing! It's gonna be a massive! We're getting Xavier Thomas and Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields and Micah Parsons and KJ Henry and Patrick Surtain!
    Up vote if you agree and you have ebola!

No can do. You missed on at least 4 others.

I missed on a lot more than that!
    Rusty just posted a VIP exclusive, Justin Shorter's flipping to us because Fields of Gold and we're Cooking some stew in a Ford pickup truck while playing some of Raining Blood by Salyer.
    Up vote me if you love naked men.

As in Michael J "Man in the Mirror"?

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big win, let's get these recruit commits poppin

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If this isn't enough for Fields, nothing is!

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This will go down as the inflection point! When the recruits and fans saw... this is who we are supposed to be

@12ed said:
    Luke Stampini zucchini with the Fields of Spaghetti CB to the good guys

Stampini flipped from FSU to UGA

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jeff was looking at the phone at the post game show as if something was going to pop and said as much. Good stuff is coming down the tracks and tonight added check marks to Georgia's recruiting to from the Justin Fields class in 2018 to the Harison Bailey class in 2020 and everything in between.

• CaliforniaDawgCaliforniaDawg Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:
    Nobody's committing this weekend.
    There. Now pad my down vote count for me.

You got upset at a down vote I gave you in another thread. But, you saying no one will commit this weekend is logical and good to remind dawg fans of. I up voted you on this because it contributes to the conversation. I also don't care if you call me a puppy - I have been called a lot worse and names don't matter nearly as much to me as good information.