Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Best Panic shows

bigdawg65bigdawg65 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
Been listening to a lot of live Widespread Panic sets on PanicStream while working/studying. Was hoping some of y’all would have some recommendations for shows to check out. Best one I’ve ever seen has gotta be Mud Island on 6/30/18. Open with Disco, awesome Hatfield, and the second set was just hot all the way through.

Comments

• wspanickwspanick Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

05/07/97 The Palace Theatre, Louisville, KY1: Galleon > Fishwater, Wondering, Barstools and Dreamers > Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin > Barstools and Dreamers, B of D, Blackout Blues, Hatfield, Let's Get The Show On The Road, Radio Child 2: Bowlegged Woman, Ain't Life Grand, Walk On, Can't Get High, Airplane > Party At Your Mama's House > I Walk On Guilded Splinters > Drums > Papa's Home > Love Tractor E: Help Me Somebody > Makes Sense To Me [First 'Party At Your Mama's House'; 'Highway To Heaven' rap by JB during 'Bowlegged Woman']

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Panic 2 nights in Columbia a few years ago during Valentines, they brought the heat 
  • muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This has always been one of my favorites.

Widespread Panic

10/28/00

Kiefer Lakefront Arena, University of New Orleans,

New Orleans, LA

1: Disco > Pleas > Blackout Blues, Junco Partner > Mardi Gras In New Orleans, Surprise Valley > Hatfield > Henry Parsons Died, Lawyers, Guns, And Money

2: Red Hot Mama* > Sharon*, Big Wooly Mammoth > Give > Pilgrims > Drums** > Ride Me High > Conrad, Travelin’ Light

E: Trouble, Soul Kitchen

* with Andy Cleaves on trumpet, Karl Denson on saxophone

** with Charlie Pruet on percussion

[Only ‘Mardi Gras In New Orleans’, Only ‘Soul Kitchen’; Dave on stand-up for ‘Trouble’; ‘Turn On Your Love Light’ tease before ‘Give’; ‘A Love Supreme’, ‘Third Stone From The Sun’, and ‘5:15’ teases by Dave before ‘Ride Me High’; Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe opened; Last ‘Lawyers, Guns, And Money’ – 10/31/93, 798 shows; Last ‘Trouble’ – 03/11/89, 1518 shows]

• PanicSpringTour02PanicSpringTour02 Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2019

Myrtle HOB '99

Myrtle HOB '00

Orlando HOB '00

UNO '00

Oak Mountain '01

Epic runs

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Obviously panic in the streets if you haven’t. And there is one from oak mountain Alabama in 2001 that i like a lot
  • bigdawg65bigdawg65 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for all the responses, @judasdurant I love that oak mountain one and obviously PitS is great. Looking forward to checking out all the others, wasn’t around for the Mikey era so I love seeing all those

• BigDawg72BigDawg72 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman
  • DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    12/30/96 was always a favorite. 
  • PanicSpringTour02PanicSpringTour02 Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Red Rocks week. Here is a stream of every show they ever played there.

• FunkyDawgFunkyDawg Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

04/03/96 Von Braun Civic Center, Huntsville, AL1: Better Off > Pigeons, Let's Get Down To Business > Radio Child > Pilgrims > Solace, 1 x 1, Maggot Brain > Can't Get High, Sandbox, Papa's Home2: Diner > Porch Song > Pleas, I'm Not Alone > Tie Your Shoes > Arleen > Vacation > Drums > I Walk On Guilded Splinters > Blackout Blues > Contentment Blues > Love TractorE: Can't Find My Way Home[First 'Sandbox'; 'Spanish Moon' tease during 'Tie Your Shoes'; 'Satisfied' rap during 'Arleen']