Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Lady Dawgs

PhoebedohPhoebedoh Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

We need a space for Women’s Basketball on here also!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Phoebedoh, I believe you just created one, by virtue of this thread.  Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lady Dawgs get blown out by the Nerds! What happened?? I thought we were on our way to a better season.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am all in favor of a Lady Dawgs thread, but LMK when we have a team worth following.

Landers was really good for a really long time, and I gather Ms. Taylor is a decent coach- she's maintained where he left off. But it's been...

10 years since we made a Sweet 16;

16 years since we made the Elite 8;

21 years since we made a Final Four; and

25 years since we reached the championship game.

I support all UGA sports and root for all of our teams to succeed, but just being honest, I can't get excited about the Lady Dawgs until they sign a top recruit (like CTC did with Ant-Man), or we win the SEC, or make a run in the NCAA's.

With the HS talent in this state, it's a travesty that our women's basketball program is not a perennial contender. McGarity has done a great job as AD in general. Hopefully he can allocate some of his time and resources in this area.