Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things i LOVED about Saturday...

cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited September 2017 in General
  1. Offensive line push
  2. Open field tackling
  3. Goal line stand at the end of the game

4. The much maligned offensive line stepped up in a big way. The backs gained 2 to 3 yards before first contact and the O-line kept driving after that.

5. Clearly, our team tackling has vastly improved, they look disciplined and their technique is sound. The Ms St. offense would catch the ball in space and there was inevitably a dawg there to end the play immediately. Haven't seen that in a while!

6. To me the biggest "tell" of how this team is responding to the new regime is the goal line stand at the end of the game. They absolutely
    refused to give up that garbage time touchdown. They made a statement with that performance. Even the second teamers have bought in!

Comments

• Options
    Eason4HeismanEason4Heisman Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ummm, that's 7 things :/

• Options

That is hilarious! Not sure how the 7 showed up there. I don't have time to fix.

• Options
    edited September 2017

Again, I just went in to look to see if I had time to fix it. For whatever reason it's good when I post it but then it enumerates it when I hit okay. Basically I listed the three areas and then went into detail on each of them afterwards. The app is putting the numbers after 1 2 and 3 on its own.