Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

5 SEC Media Day questions for Kirby Smart, what he'll probably say

SystemSystem Posts: 11,060 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

image5 SEC Media Day questions for Kirby Smart, what he'll probably say

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart has a game plan for everything, including how he handles media and answers questions at events like SEC Media Day

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Mike I admire your ability to predict Smart's answers. Should I buy, sell or hold my stocks? LOL!

• MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've heard Kirby talk about most of these topics in some way ,shape or form, so it's not much of a crystal ball -- but thanks!

• Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

What will it take to beat bama? Play with your foot on the gas from start to finish. Both games it seemed Ga was playing not to lose in the 2nd half rather than to win

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope the offense will open up and throw the ball more

• bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

For a slow time of year, I really liked this article.

• maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

What will it take to beat Alabama?. 1) The most obvious is to out coach Saban 2) Don't allow them to make you one dimensional particularly in the 3rd and 4th quarter and 3) Create explosive plays. Teams have beaten them with explosive plays. We definitely have the horses to get it done and our boys don't fear this team.

• ZbulldawgZbulldawg Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ Junior

Every time Kirby speaks or is interviewed it reminds of how fortunate we are to have him as our head coach ! He is his own man with strong a faith ! Our Dawgs are in great hands ! I love his comments or the lack of about the twitty birds out there !!! Jake's also

• ZbulldawgZbulldawg Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ Junior

Obviously our leadership will make a big difference in our season's out come this year but I truly believe our defense will make the biggest difference in our season's out come this time around !!! Go Dawgs