Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But back to recruiting. Is Ringo going to church tomorrow y’all think? Heard from his friends barber’s uncle, that he’s had a good summer so far.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin who knows. Some "fans" always have something to complain about.

• Options
    cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    GaboyJHarrisGaboyJHarris Posts: 91 ✭✭ Sophomore

what recruits plan to commit before their senior seasons? I know Milton and Tank but who else?

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

David Marshall is considered a run stopper and not a pass rusher. He wasn’t healthy most of all last season and it did hurt. Hoping he’s back this year to the same level. I also believe the LSU game was before both Davis and Herring stepped up toward the second half last year. If we can at least get decent production from Rochester and Tyler Clark as this is their paycheck year and it’s time to put up or shut up. I’m confident Clark will show out as he has been more often than not. I only hope Rochester performs above average as a solid depth piece at tackle. He’s been the most roller coaster inconsistent.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1

I would say Herring and Walker should be added to your list although I think that Marshall is more a "get to the QB" guy than a run stopper.

• Options
    dgdawgdgdawg Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Don't forget about Wyatt. If he can play on an elite level consistently, he's going to be a huge problem for every offensive line we go against.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agreed but see him as a Marshall replacement and will be getting to the QB or tackling the RB in the backfield.

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Milton and Tank commit at month-end and December rolled around and Zachary Evans wanted to commit to the G, would we take his commitment?

Asking for a friend.

• Options
    edited July 2019

That would be just dandy.

Sad we had to take JUST a high 4-star to go along with our other 5 star RB ;). Rich man problems.

• Options
    NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I can’t see ya taking 3 RBs in one class even if the third is Evans. He has his chance, if he doesn’t decide, then that’s on him. Milton and Tank are a great pair to bring in. A 3rd RB will guarantee a portal entry next year or in 2021. Just my opinion

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 I've always kinda been on the side of @SoFL_Dawg in regards to Justin Rogers. But you have not relented in your belief that there is a chance.

I'm officially curious how this turns out.

• Options
    edited July 2019

Yea. Would be interesting if we stay on him and Kentucky tanks this year. Mathis on the team doesn’t hurt....the family has been singing UGAs praises after the medical scare. Could be letting him know UGAs is going to be good for him.

This discussion has been closed.