Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Florida Gators' Twitter account fires back at Georgia fan

SystemSystem Posts: 10,460 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageFlorida Gators' Twitter account fires back at Georgia fan

If it’s one thing the Florida Gators have enjoyed this summer, it has been talking smack about their SEC East rivals, the Georgia Bulldogs. The Twitter account for the Gators’ football equipment got into the action this week. It all started when that same Florida account posted images of its moving trucks with fresh

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bobbybobby Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kinda left yourself open for that one...

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That entire bunch down there is goofy. Everyone should now refer to them as the Florida Goobers!

Screw the Goobers!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who cares what ANY flawida gecko fan thinks, or says?

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The question remains... go 14-1 win a natty and lose to Florida or go 14- 1 and beat Florida but lose in natty?

• Options
    bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Always a good question. Although I think there is absolutely no chance of this happening ( UF beating us) I think at this point I would take the Natty.

• Options
    saldivensaldiven Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

So silly. Criticizing another team for how long ago it's last national title was when your own last national title was more than a decade ago is kind of silly. Both of the were long enough ago to be completely irrelevant to today and not worth bragging about.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sometimes fans want to look at history "way back" to cover inadequacies in recent years. I remember I, as a Dawg fan, used to point out our overall superior record when we were in the doldums while losing to uf for all those years of Spurrier and Myers. I'm enjoying winning again consistently vs uf. It's nice to be in a superior position and we will be for at least the next 3-4 years.

• Options
    KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nothing says P. O. S@$% like a corngrinding international lone star painted blue and orange!!! Perfect for the S*@# Lizards!!!!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't blame Gator nation for looking back into the passed. It's all they have...

Georgia fans could do the same with the Vince Dooley days, but why dwell on passed glory's when you can enjoy them in the hear and now.

The days of glory are back for ole Georgia! It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog!!

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

Can the dawg nation smell that!!

yep that’s fear rising from south of the Ga border

• Options
    MakdawgMakdawg Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

I love it that Florida keeps yapping it up....I hope they remain undefeated until Georgia comes in and crushes them yet again....

• Options
    MakdawgMakdawg Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

The question is go 15-0 or go 15-0....not losing to anyone. Bring it

• Options
    DawgForLifeDawgForLife Posts: 24 ✭ Freshman

I agree with Bobby below, walked right into that counter punch.

I'm as big a UGA fan as anybody but there ain't a lot we can talk about when it comes to National Championships lately. I was 13 in 1980. As great a memory that season was it's kind of an embarrassment at this point that we lead off every season with those same flashback clips. Time to move on with something else to brag about is an understatement. Besides, flurida is just another team on the schedule to beat imo.

GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Heh, I gota give em that one. Well played reptiles, well played.