Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Chattanooga Alumni Watching Party (Vandy Game)

mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To anyone who’s around the Chattanooga area, a good friend of mine is trying to get the newly formed chapter of the Chattanooga Alumni Association up and running. There will be a watching party for the Vanderbilt game:

Where: Full Moon Burger Bar – Northshore, Corner of Market & Frazier, across from Walgreens.
When: Saturday 12 Noon – 3 PM
What: UGA Alumni Watching Party

Come watch the Dawgs go 2-0 against the state of Tennessee!

Comments

• Options
    JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2017

We are going to be at the Vandy game this week but would love info on future events. Email me jameybgoodman@gmail.com

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just a general thought here...where I live they have a bar/restaurant to go to if you want to see the game. I've gone to a few of the games over the past two years.......last year it was kinda nice you go in, get a burger and beer if you like......this year, with everyone jumping on the bandwagon, I went there for the Tennessee game, couldn't find a place to sit down, had to squeeze in at the bar in a place I could not watch the game very well.......more trouble then it was worth.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JGoodman I've passed your info along to my friend, Ashley. She'll add you to the Alumni mailing list for future events.

Have fun at the game this weekend!
    Go Dawgs!

• Options
    JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

@mattmd2 said:
    @JGoodman I've passed your info along to my friend, Ashley. She'll add you to the Alumni mailing list for future events.

Have fun at the game this weekend!
    Go Dawgs!

Thank you!