Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

IS anyone out there tired of these Mod's (sic)?

BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If this is the case, head on over to SECRANT and see just how bad a board can be without mods. All that site is is a bunch of people doing nothing but telling people from other schools how they are idiots. There is never any relevant issues talked about or information given.

Our site is not like that.

Thanks mods.

Comments

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i thought this was about race car mods :-(

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought maybe all the mods were sick.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My throat was a little scratchy yesterday, so didn't sleep well. Think I can overcome it though.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad you're here.

You know this place can turn into a kindergarten class with no teacher in minutes.