Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

4 Florida Tickets Together

CoachChadCoachChad Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

I coach on Friday nights and my sister is pregnant so my brother-in-law and I are selling our 4 tickets in Jacksonville this year. $125 each in the terrace level 242 row R seats 13-16. I posted them in here instead of the ticket exchange because we will not sell to a gator fan. These come out of my parents season ticket package.

You can email my parents with your interest at georgia.nana3142@gmail.com

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dang dang dang ... I would jump but already have plans .... thanks for putting on here 1st. Hope you sell them.

• sarceansarcean Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sent you an email hoping you will split them up and sell them in 2s.

• JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2017

If you will sell 2 let me know please

• CoachChadCoachChad Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

Thanks the interest i was coaching a JV game so I couldn't get back as quick as I wanted. The 1st person that email pops sent the money through PayPal already and he bought all 4. Thanks guys.

• bobbypiperbobbypiper Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ Junior

I will take all 4, usually my wife and I go, but we can take our kids with us.

• bobbypiperbobbypiper Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ Junior

My bad got excited and missed last comment.