Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Upon further review, Georgia football 2019 season predictions and analysis

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Upon further review, Georgia football 2019 season predictions and analysis

Georgia reporter Mike Griffith believes James Cook will be a breakout star in 2019 and offers more opinions and predictions for this season

Read the full story here

Comments

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike,

I don't know if there's anything wrong with your embedding of video, but your video should play in a youtube window on the website. It is telling me the video owner has required that we watch on youtube. I have come to appreciate your work, but if that is your intent, it will make it harder for me to watch on the go. Just offering my feedback.

• GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Perhaps I am one of the few UGA fans who has never boasted or predicted a natty during the preseason. However, I'm going out out on a limb and sticking with my predictions going back to earlier in the year that UGA will win one, either this season or the next. Never in my lifetime, has UGA possessed the level of talent and depth that is currently on the roster. We simply have too much of it NOT to win it all.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why not let loose Havoc Saturday? Nothing less than 6 sacks should be expected.

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hopefully we will have s few more passing plays in our arsenal . At least keep the defenses honest and not stacking the box against the run