Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Monty Rice, Dylan Moses and life after losing your best linebacker

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageMonty Rice, Dylan Moses and life after losing your best linebacker

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Monty Rice, Dylan Moses and the importance of losing your middle linebacker Dylan Moses was probably going to be

Read the full story here

Comments

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Looking forward to a lot of "Havoc" from this young man.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't wait to see the defense. Should be the best one yet since Kirby came back to Ga.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's not a stretch to consider the Kirby affect now that Moses, Bama's defensive QB, is out for the season. My understanding is that Bama is tissue paper thin at MLB. The backups are a TF and a RSF if I'm correct. Bama was never so thin at any position prior to Kirby coming to UGA. There were experienced blue chip prospects, especially on D, just waiting their turn. Now that Kirby is back home, Saban can't just waltz into Georgia nor any other state and just cherry pick talent. He has to fight Kirby every step of the way and Kirby has been winning more than he loses! I hate to see any young man get hurt, but advantage UGA as long as we stay healthy. If injury should rear its **** head it's possible that Kirby may have the Dawgs to the point in just year four of being deeper than Bama! Go Dawgs!

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Over the last four years, bama's still averaged the second rated recruiting class in the country so the talent is there. Maybe they haven't been recruiting LB as well as they used to or they're not developing the second level guys to the same degree they did under Kirby, but you're right, this is unusual for them.

• dogs_n_bravesdogs_n_braves Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

"But all that is for not . . . . "

I am not a professional writer and am just having fun here . . . if I didn't highlight this line though, my college years would all be for naught.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Two, that's two days.

• dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My son and I both caught the "naught" too. Just used to young people today that can't spell but hope for better from "journalists."