Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Homegrown Jake Fromm: Little League to duck holes to the face of a team

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageHomegrown Jake Fromm: Little League to duck holes to the face of a team

From Warner Robins to Athens and just about every stop in the SEC since then, there's been one constant about Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I absolutely agree Hooch!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Excellent points Hooch! Jake has taken the heat for the LSU loss long enough. The play calling by our coaching staff (not kicking a field goal) had nothing to do with how Jake played and, as a result, changed the momentum in that game that could never be regained. I hope this coaching staff has learned, on the road in a hostile environment, you can’t make foolish calls that take potential points off the board. Go Dawgs!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yes, Fromm definitely has IT, but he needs to lead us to victory this year ti cement his status as a Legendary Dawg. Otherwise there will always be debate about his career impact.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2019

Jake put us in position to win the NC in 2018, and the SECCG last year.

The refs cost us the NC game (yes, I will never believe that many blown calls don't matter), and Chaney got too conservative running Chubb up the middle.

As a junior, and a possible NFL career on the line, I hope Jake is working with Coley to fix what Chaney messed up the last two years, and speaking up if he sees something that's not right. As a freshman, I don't think Jake wanted to cross anyone. Last year, he had Fields to deal with and those dumb plays when Fields would come in.

This is a whole new year and I hope Kirby turns him loose!