Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Beth Mowens Calling Our Game

mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can anyone dust off the old thread about how to sync a radio to a TV??

Comments

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Listening to Scott Howard is my favorite thing ever though.

• Options
    UWGDawgUWGDawg Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hard to get much worse than Jordan Rodgers. ESPN just said "hold by beer"

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Noticed that this morning.... Not gonna let it ruin my weekend .... Radio it is.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How would you sync the radio? Can you delay the radio to a certain point? Is there an app like that? Kinda like DVRing a broadcast?

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is. Has been discussed on the forum before. Just wish I could find that old thread.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod
    edited September 2019

Look into this....

It had a positive write up in PCMag..

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

At least her color person isn’t Joe Theismann.

• Options
    paulpaulpaulpaul Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

That SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Turn the volume down on the TV and listen to the radio.

• Options
    destindawg1destindawg1 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ Junior

Think I'm going old school tomorrow. Go out on the boat and throw at the Red Fish, smoke cigars and drink cocktails listening to the game on the radio. Tape it just in case something happens I need to see and can watch back with the volume down. As my wife will tell you, females and my business which is construction don't mix well, neither do females and announcing football especially one with a awful voice.

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great, maybe we will luck out and Danny Kannel will be the color commentator and Jimmy Roberts will be the sideline reporter.

I can deal with a 3 second gap between tv and radio?

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just thankful this game is being televised. 6 years ago you would have had to attend the game of or listen on the radio. 40 years ago there were only about 3 games on each week and schools teams could only be on 3 times ayear. Withth the UGA and OU lawsuit the TV rights changed. Another great accomplishment by Coach Dooley.

This discussion has been closed.