Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Where's DJ Daniel?

Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The week before the Vandy game, the word was that DJ was working with the 1's and would be starting. Not only did he not start, he barely played at all. Did not play Saturday against Murray State. Maybe I missed it, but I have not heard anything about an injury.

Comments

• UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Campbell and stokes dont seem to leave the field and webb/Wilson seem to fill the nickle/star position 100% of the time. However, DJ is the first guy off the bench for Campbell and stokes. Hes gotten the most playing time after the two main guys on the outside. Hes played both games and from what I've seen he has played really well.

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

According to the UGA's official participation chart DJ played vs Vandy and recorded one tackle and he did not participate vs. Murray State. I guess there could be a couple of reasons but I have not seen any reporting on this.

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It seems a lot was assumed when it was reported that he was running with the ones during the media viewing period.

We all need to keep in mind that media gets about 15 mins to view practice. There is still about 2:45 mins remaining in practice.

I'm sure DJ is going to be great - but Campbell is going to be difficult to leap frog.

• PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate