Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart updates Bulldogs' growing injury list

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football coach Kirby Smart updates Bulldogs' growing injury list

ATHENS — Georgia football coach Kirby Smart said there's "no timetable" for the return of starting right tackle Isaiah Wilson. "He’s out of the (protective) boot, he’s able to put some pressure on it," Smart said, addressing the ankle sprain Wilson suffered last Wednesday night. "He’s going to be doing some

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All things considered, after a tough fall camp, we don’t seem to be in bad shape. We have plenty of depth on the offensive line to hold Isaiah out another week. Receivers are stepping up and will continue to grow and establish depth. My biggest concern is Fromm being injured. Bennett is a reliable backup but we need Jake to have a chance at a SEC championship and beyond. Keep chopping and one game at a time. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

Other than dj Daniel, all these were injuries prior to Murray State. List really isn’t “growing” much, Mike.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Title of this article is very misleading...it would be more appropriate to say "Shrinking" list...Rochester is now clear to play. The strength and conditioning coaches as well as the medical staff are some of the best in the nation.

A Fromm injury would be the absolute most disconcerting as Stetson did not look terribly impressive Saturday. I pray Mathis is healthy and cleared soon.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Things could be a lot worse. I think they are in relatively good shape for now.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Agree about Bennett. But something tells me they will need him at a crucial moment during the season.

• Options
    Jaylittle23Jaylittle23 Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

A growing list? There were zero new injuries after the game against Murray State....what a joke!

• Options
    bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does D.J. Daniel make the list grow? Growing list misleading Title

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dang it, only 13 more games to play this season. What do I do dream of during Dawg basketball season? Dawg football that's what, What do I dream of during Dawg baseball season,? Again Dawg football. I will keep doing that until the Dawgs win another Natty in football. Only two National Football banners are flying at Sanford Stadium. One from 1942, and the other from 1980. It took 38 years between 42 and 80 for those Championship seasons. It's already 39 years and growing since the last Championship Georgia won. I was only 32 years old at the time. Time is marching on. Sure wish I could witness one more National title before that last resting place of mine.