Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football: Check out the star-studded early visit list for Notre Dame

SystemSystem Posts: 7,420 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football: Check out the star-studded early visit list for Notre Dame

Georgia football has had some mighty impressive recruiting visitor lists over the last 2-3 years under coach Kirby Smart. But this one is definitely going to rank right up there with the most star-studded. For sure. Check out the early RSVPs for Notre Dame.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby is continuing to load UGA with elite talent for years to come.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What Kirby has done to turn Georgia into a top shelf national brand in just four years is flat out amazing! All these recruits are going to see UGA football, Sanford Stadium, the University of Georgia campus, and the city of Athens at their very best! GO Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How many seats are left before the 2020 recruiting bus is full and has left the station?

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I want them all, but I'm really focusing on this Stockton kid in the 2022 class. We'll need a QB by then and seems like this kid is just the ticket. And he's home grown. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

Conspicuously missing is Arik Gilbert. I guess we have moved on (or he has moved on is probably more accurate). Also, I think most of the hay is already in the barn for the 2020 recruiting class since it appears kinda light on current year recruits when compared to next year recruits.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

There’s some activity going on with Zach Evans on 247sports. I can’t yet tell what the trend is. Need to get the Sentell Intel.