Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

David Pollack: 2019 Georgia football more talented than 2017 version, 'that's fact'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,529 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageDavid Pollack: 2019 Georgia football more talented than 2017 version, 'that's fact'

Georgia football legend David Pollack says the Bulldogs current team has more talent than the 2017 squad that played in the CFP Championship Game

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DawFan1980...I understand your concern about this being a trap game and a potential upset. I just believe the electricity in the stadium tomorrow night will be more than ND can overcome. Expect a few motion or delay of game penalties due to crowd noise Depth is a killer. For the opposition, that is! Go Dawgs

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Please remember.....Rat Poison,,,Let's talk about how good we are AFTER the win. Just sayin.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2019

No chance our players have their heads in the sand. If there were news articles about you and your family and your friends and your business and your charities you might not read all of them, right? Bet, you'd read some of them. Particularly if you were college aged.

Maybe Kirby has the antidote for Rat Poison. That's why he gets the big bucks, right?

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope, my man felllow doc, these guys play hard, intense, don't pay attention to the media,,, and beat the man in front of them. If so, we should have no worries