Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Terry Hoage

Steve_ZissouSteve_Zissou Posts: 307 ✭✭✭ Junior

Im hanging out in Southern Oregon this week and happen to run across this feature of DGD Terry

Had no idea he was such the connoisseur

Comments

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I loved watching him play for Georgia. Lewis Cine's high school tape reminds me of Hoage.

• MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Perhaps my favorite Dawg, ever.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Q: What are some of the shared attributes of a successful football player and winemaker?

A. Hard work. Persistence. Hard work. Luck. Hard work. And, maybe a little bit of talent. Maybe.

-------

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing SZ!

• Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

**** Good Dawg. Great player. Great Student.

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He also blocked a kick in the 1981 Sugar Bowl against Notre Dame after playing just 5 minutes of game time during the entire season

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One of my all time favorite Dawgs!

• TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Terry Hoage had the heart of a giant. His attitude and determination are the type you wish you could capture in a bottle and pass out to every player on your team.