Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Change atop college football polls, Georgia remains in chase

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageChange atop college football polls, Georgia remains in chase

There's a new No. 1 in college football after Clemson's close call at North Carolina, and Georgia remains a team in chase mode through Week 5

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As far as Georgia is concerned, at this point, the polls don't matter. Georgia only has one path to the play-offs, and that's to win the SEC Championship.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod
    edited September 2019

The trick is adding a period in the word. Now don't do this on one that should really not be posted, because that would be d.umb...

• Cmills1980Cmills1980 Posts: 15 ✭ Freshman

Bama definitely looks better than Clemson. After that its all SEC teams. After that UNC game i would put Clemson #5. UGA #2, LSU #3 and the Buckeyes #4. Go Dawgs!

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

What are you thinking, Mike? Who has the Muddy Muckeyes beaten to warrant such a lofty spot in your poll? Your take on many issues UGA has improved, as of late, but this has me scratching my head. By the way, if you are sight impaired (Agent Orange exposure, for me), you cannot post while the screen magnification is to high. You must first decrease magnification - then post. Before figuring this out, I thought I simply could not post. Magnification cannot be over 175%. I usually read at 300 plus percent.