Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart downplays coaching familiarity, says Vols 'on the brink of something special'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageKirby Smart downplays coaching familiarity, says Vols 'on the brink of something special'

Georgia coach Kirby Smart said he's not concerned with the inside information Jim Chaney may bring to Tennessee, and that it comes down to execution

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Based on the comments I've read this year on DawgNation, if Kirby "opens it up" and Fromm goes 35 of 50 with a couple of picks by receivers losing on 50/50 balls and the ball being knocked loose after completions and recovered by the Vols on a couple of other plays, the fans that could care less about RBU would finally be happy even if it meant a 38 to 35 loss.

The only way this game is close is the offense being irresponsible which leads to turnovers!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The "insider" knowledge of plays and/or players is virtually meaningless. It's all about execution by the players.

It will be extra special beating Chaney and Pruitt this year. I am so glad that Chaney is gone regardless of what our offense does under Coley.

I also hope Eli Wolf and Cade Mayes show no mercy.

Thank you to whomever made the decision to make this another night game!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, Even if they have UGA's entire playbook, the defense has to stop those plays to be successful..GoDAWGS!

• Ugagolf80Ugagolf80 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior

The one thing not mentioned here is the most important thing: BETTER PLAYERS. UGA clearly has a more talented, deeper, well coached team. If they execute this will be a beatdown, and Stetson will get more valuable reps.

• Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

Vince Dooley only had 5 plays; (1) toss sweep left, (2) run left off-tackle, (3) run up the middle, (4) run right off-tackle, and (5) toss sweep right. You knew Herschel was going to get the ball.