Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Family ties make Georgia-Tennessee a more emotional game for Cade Mays, Azeez Ojulari and Eli Wolf

SystemSystem Posts: 11,103 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageFamily ties make Georgia-Tennessee a more emotional game for Cade Mays, Azeez Ojulari and Eli Wolf

ATHENS — Every so often you'll see a truly terrible "house divided" license plate on the front of a car. For every Georgia-Florida one you see, you might also come across an Alabama-Georgia Tech one that really makes you scratch your head. But for the Mays, Ojulari and Wolf families this week, it really will be a

Read the full story here

Comments

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does anyone know if UGA has offered Olujari's brother a scholarship? Honestly, if we have, I can't see ANY reason why he would want to go to Tennessee. I mean, he's from Georgia, his brother is on his way to becoming a star at Georgia, which means that as the little brother he'll be treated like royalty from Day 1. It's a realistic chance to play again with his brother, which most kids can only fantasize about. So if (and someone else would have to help me on this) UGA has offered him, I really don't understand why he wouldn't jump at that opportunity rather than go somewhere where even their own supporters say they will struggle for next couple of years.

• MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to 247 Sports, BJ Ojulari is a 4* 6-3 224 pound WDE. Offers from all the big boys including UGA. With an offer from Stanford, you'd think he's intelligent but then he's committed to UTe.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He must want to be his own man, and be part of something special!