Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football Live Updates vs. South Carolina: Breaking news, injuries, scoring

2»

Comments

• Options
    KennesawJayKennesawJay Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2019

How many times do we have to see a run up the middle for 2 yards???? Do something different. Find a way to score!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we win this, we owe Muschamp...on 4th and 3, he should have gone for it versus the FG.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel bad for Rodrigo, but Blankenship did NOT lose the game for us.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Gamecocks deserve the win. Congrats.

We got outplayed AND exposed in every aspect of the game. Pitiful. We'll be out of the Top 10 and will need a miracle to make it to the SEC Championship.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

plz feel free to disagree with my earlier comments but they are fact!

players weren’t prepared and offensive game plan was horrible, line gave up 3 sacks and Fromm had too many turnovers.

Coaching, coaching, coaching were the 3 problems. Feel free to open up the gates about keeping your head up, but until the coaching staff changes something we will not change.

let this sink in..... we just got beat by a team that before today was 2-3.

Please hold off on any talk about seccg or cocktail parties......2-3

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This was a hard game to watch. Hats off to USC, they played a tough, physical, hard fought game. I walk away today knowing our coaches can recruit with anyone in the country for now, but on game day they are just average. With all the horses we have, all the talent, our staff can't figure out a way to utilize that talent. Can't figure out how to neutralize the strengths of their defense with the strengths of our offense. I am disheartened today, not with the loss so much, but with our coaches inability to put us in position to win.

• Options
    JimgriffJimgriff Posts: 12 ✭✭ Sophomore

Not going for the field goal with 8 seconds left was the worst decision of the game.....I think Rod would have nailed it.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This game on the offense especially the WRs. SC showed no respect to the receivers playing man the whole game and they still couldn't get any separation. Balls in their hands turn into INTs. No reason to respect WRs = running game getting stuffed + TOs = loss to an inferior team!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA had no depth and no drive and LOST! This team is a losing team..."fromm" now on. Blankenship couldn't even kick a chip shot for him at 42 yards!!! Good grief. Guys injured all over the place....poor play calling.....poor on-field judgement...terrible offense...just awful and it does not bode well for even a bowl game now. I knew they were over-rated but this was BAD. Former UGA coach Richt is...SMILING. Fire me and you get this....Smart???.....notwhithstanding Richt's poor performance at Miami....he needed to retire and did.

No one will respect UGA now....not a bit. Lackluster receivers.....And, Is there a guy named Zeus on the team???? LOLOL It is called getting the ball over the line...yes...called the goal line....101.

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Now we know why we have been failing on 4th and 1 .we don’t have the best offensive line in the nation , the best stable of running backs nor the best qb. Definitely don’t have the best offensive coordinator in the nation calling plays. We can fall back on our mantra , Maybe next year