Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Bulldogs share their view of Carolina loss, including former WR

SystemSystem Posts: 10,496 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageFormer Bulldogs share their view of Carolina loss, including former WR

Georgia football suffered a tough loss on Saturday to SEC East rival South Carolina. Several former Bulldogs took to social media after the game to share their view on the loss and what it means for the 2019 season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby should bench Fromm for the next game and make him earn the right to play. He also shoul replace the offensive coordinator with a top notch offensive mind.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need to change the team motto from do more, to respond. Starts with you the head coach and their offensive philosophy

• Options
    Jaydawg67Jaydawg67 Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophomore

I wasn’t aware that South Carolina had recruited such dominant defensive backs! How did we let such talent slip through our recruiting greatness? I suppose they must have been hurt when usc lost the other 3 games. Excuses excuses excuses for an inept offensive mindset that trickles from the top down

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Patiently waiting on Carson Beck!!!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok, again. It is not the loss so much as it is how they lost...looked like a scrimmage team at best. They were Number 3 in the nation! SC had three losses!!!!! Admittedly, SC gave Alabama all they could handle for a few quarters as well. They are a solid football team...very physical and determined. UGA is not. Not much more one can say...... KY is next UGA victim or bouncer. Who knows what the outcome will be and who shows up???????

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cager being absent from the offense is not what lost this game and I don’t want to hear about injuries. If we are a one receiver wonder we are in serious trouble for the rest of this season. All day long I did not see any separation by the receivers, several occasions where the ball was thrown behind receivers and numerous dropped catchable balls. **** penalties that allowed SC to keep possession of the ball. Game management and coaching decisions are already well documented. Did we go into this game thinking all we had to do was show up? There’s plenty of blame to go around.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, I thought the Sam thing about the DBs...Mukuamu has some long arms.

Ive said for years that SC plays us hard because at least some of those kids were overlooked by UGA and they have something to prove... they brought it yesterday.

I guess we'll see if they can keep it up on Florida this week. I'll be pulling for them against FU!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess now SC joins UF and LSU as the next DBU, huh? Really? This team lost to North Carolina and Mizzou (Bama, too, but everyone loses to them). So if our guys can't get open against SC, how will they get open against Florida? Against Missouri? Against Auburn? And if we can't run against SC, how will we do it against (supposedly) even better SEC teams that we'll face in November.? I don't see it. Ad we keep talking about injuries, but remember, Alabama is playing with two true freshmen at linebacker -- and they aren't missing a beat.