Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Random "Work Week" question about G-Day

cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited October 2017 in General

Does anyone know why Kirby didn't push attendance at G-Day nearly as hard as he did for 93K Day last year? I wonder if he was too busy or if the Administration told him to back off? I thought the excitement he created for 93k Day was pretty cool. It even got my wife and daughters hyped to go to a glorified practice.

Comments

• Options
    cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

speculation was that, after a disappointing seaon, if they didn't actually get to 93k it would be seen as another failure. I think we will see it for G-Day 2018.

• Options
    ForestryDawgForestryDawg Posts: 29,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I want to see it push more on DawgNation Daily this year! Surely we could get a sponsor and do some over-the-top tailgate/campaign for this. We know that the Spring Game impresses kids every year and we should be doing our part to show out!

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cf_ugaman said:
    speculation was that, after a disappointing seaon, if they didn't actually get to 93k it would be seen as another failure. I think we will see it for G-Day 2018.

This, exactly

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cf_ugaman said:

Especially if we have Fields and about 7-10 others enroll early.