Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football: Check out the blue-chip recruiting ratio with Florida

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football: Check out the blue-chip recruiting ratio with Florida

How many blue-chip prospects will be on the field for Georgia football against the Gators? What level of recruiting advantage has Kirby Smart built stacked up on the Florida program? How many of those elite prospects will start on Saturday?

Read the full story here

Comments

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have said this before. All this stuff makes for interesting reading. But all I truly care about is that we develop a game plan to out scheme Florida and get the ball into the hands of these 4 and 5 star players outside the tackles and turn them loose. I just don’t believe we can beat Florida if we continue to try to pound the middle of their line. We are in their territory and they are very acclimated to the heat and humidity there. I just don’t believe we will wear them down. I hope I’m wrong. Go Dawgs!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Heat and humidity is as bad in Georgia as it is in Florida. It is North Florida by the way. It basically comes down to how bad do you want it. If UGA plays like they want it more than FLA, they will more than likely win, but if they play like they did against SC, they more than likely will lose. For several years UGA had more talent on the field than Florida, but sometimes played against the Gators as if the game of football was foreign to them. Vince seemed to own the Gators. Spurrier, Myer, Zook, and Mushmouth seemed to own the Dawgs over several seasons. The Dawgs have won the past two, need to keep the streak going..

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

In the above scoreboard picture, why is the Gator so drastically shown and the Georgia G so muted? Maybe it's the surrounding colors around the G.

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Competent and innovative coaching has to be factored in also.

• RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 174 ✭✭✭ Junior

If South Carolina showed us anything it is the team that is ready to play (coaching) and has players executing on the field that is going to win the game now matter the number of stars.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod
    edited October 2019

If USCjr showed us anything, it is if we throw a bad pass for a pick 6 they get an easy 7 points, they won that play. If we fumble the ball in their territory and don't recover it, which leads to a easy field goal for them, it shows that our team had issues that had nothing to do with coaching..

Please try again.....

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

Muschump only won 1 game against UGA as uf HC.. In 2014. Overall record vs UGA is 2-7 with 1 victory vs UGA as Carolinas HC