Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Any news on alcohol sales for the WLOCP?

PanicSpringTour02PanicSpringTour02 Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod
    edited October 2019

Being that it's played on a neutral field, the only thing that held it back before was the SEC rule about serving at SEC games. My guess is that they will sell since the SEC lifted it's ban....

• MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Business as usual -- same rules in place as before, per McGarity.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Tradition dictates BYOB

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish they would sell in the stadium so I don’t have to sneak my minis in anymore, and also drink more lightly before the game ... That third quarter hangover is ridiculous 😑

• BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

B.Y.O.B I were a size 14 shoe I always wore blue jeans and boots I could carry 4 half pints in home games and away games. The bad part is you make lots of new friends and the booze doesn’t last long lol. I was a rum drinker and it sure did taste good when GA was kicking some gator tail.