Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

7 Georgia football players to watch against Florida: D'Andre Swift heads list

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

image7 Georgia football players to watch against Florida: D'Andre Swift heads list

Georgia football will need stepped up performances from 7 key players against Florida, especially future NFL tailback D'Andre Swift

Read the full story here

Comments

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's GO DAWGS! Y'all gotta stay focused and keep chopping in this one! I want to see a fired up and hungry pack of Dawgs out there, all day Saturday! Let's show them what we're made of, and keep our winning streak alive against these goobers. We're on the big stage again, guys, let's make a statement by taking care of business like we're supposed to do. If you REALLY want it bad enough, GATA and take it! Put your foot on the gas and don't let up! They're colors are orange and blue, I want to see them black and blue after this one! Kick their arses, Dawgs!

GOOOO DAWGS!

BEAT THE HECK OUT OF THEM HATED GOOBERS!

• SteamerSteamer Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Uga 42, FL 16 ! GO DAWGS!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not possible brother. If we win this game by that margin I will deed you my house. I will be shocked if this game is not decided by more than 10.