Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Hows everyone feeling today?

law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How is everyone feeling about the game toady? Only a few hours away. Whats your gut feelings? Everyone seems to be picking Florida.

A few days ago i was thinking UGA would blow out Florida.

I still think UGA will have something to prove this game. Im thinking a 38-17 type UGA win.

What say you?

Comments

• pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019

Feeling jealous that all of you can actually watch the game, I can only get the radio broadcast. Have to wait until it is posted on you tube to actually watch it. On the other hand, it gives me something to do on Mon or Tues. I'm sticking with 27-17

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I had a vision with a scoreboard and it was like Field of Dreams. Lights flashing 24-9, 24-9, 24-9.

GATA!!! Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've been saying that I think Georgia will win this one, and I still feel that way. My guess is that Swift runs for an efficient 100+ yards (and catches a few passes) and that lathering up with up tempo will make the difference again.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Dawgs make a very loud statement today on both sides of the ball. Win by 14+

• TMDawg7TMDawg7 Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m cautiously optimistic, can’t even guess a score. After a loss we usually refocus and play great the rest of the year. Still not comfortable with the passing game but we’ll see. Kirby owns Mullen so I don’t think Florida scores a lot below 20 for sure. The question is how much do we score

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love it. Love it.

I can't even eat leading up to kickoff. I still get butterflies like I'm playing in the game.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Always before games I'm in the on any given Saturday mode...

That said, we will show up, play disciplined football, and be improved since we last played. We have a better group of athletes and better depth. Florida is a good team and a formidable foe. The game is up for grabs in that it will be won by the team which plays better, makes the fewest bad mistakes, executes better, and wants to win more.

Florida will be cocky and full of themselves. We will be the underdog with something to prove.

It doesn't matter how I feel which is a good thing as I have a chest cold or bronchitis or something and don't feel too hot. That will not get in the way of anything other than my ability to scream at the tv and cheer for the Dawgs from 255 miles away.

Go, Dawgs!

• 101ina45101ina45 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Won't lie I feel sick, hoping for a W. Don't want to see what happens to this team if they don't get it.

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can’t until after the game or I get kicked out of the house. Got 11 month twins that I have to help keep alive lol

• thegreatwhite1thegreatwhite1 Posts: 93 ✭✭✭ Junior

Defensive slug fest, don't turn the ball over, and be better than they are on special teams. Go Dawgs!!

• gator1geargator1gear Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mostly Nervous with gusts of fear.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With an hour to go I’m getting irradiated mutated monster butterflies. My wife was going shopping and I begged her to stay home—she might have to take me to the hospital.

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How do I feel you ask? LET'S WIN THE DECADE AGAINST THE GAYTURDS!

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we got this, 34-13

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs play great and Hot Rod kicks a couple of late fg’s for the win.