Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football live updates at Auburn: Bulldogs injuries, news and scoring

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need to run the 2-minute offense every time we have the ball

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawg's by 14 at the half. Great drive Dawg's!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2019

I missed the opening drive in the 3rd by Ga. Did they execute the best 3 and out in football? LOL. Now inside the 5 for their second drive. Anybody want to guess what plays are called? Maybe 2 runs and an incomplete pass then a punt. Possibly. I AM A GENIUS,

Simmons with another great special teams play.

Are they going to play conservative again? It is going to come back to bite them, by giving aub the ball back on the plus side of the 50.

Seriously, threw it to Landers again. He just a horrible route. Gave Fromm nowhere to throw it.

• Options
    edited November 2019

Lol. I heard Danielson just say "running into the middle and the end of a quarter is just bad". I'm thinking, how do you think Ga fans feel when we watch it for 3 quarters.

Seriously, 4 guys couldn't tackle him before a first down

Now we get to watch prevent defense. I have to ask, can Reed or lecounte cover anyone?

Will the rushing td streak end today

Great timeout. Stokes was just about to get beat on that jump pass.

• Options

Score! Dawgs 21- Tigers 0.

Now I think I see how the Auburn defense held LSU to only 23 points. Their DB's are literally holding our receivers on every play.

Any LSU fans on here? Did they do the same against LSU?

God, I hate the prevent defense.

• Options

Good play calling against a great defense. I'm becoming a James Coley fan...

• Options
    edited November 2019

What makes it worse, it CKS now may also play prevent offense. 3 runs up the middle and punt.

That was a 15 play drive, took up 5 minutes, which is a way to get a defense tired. If GA goes 3 and out, this will be a game

Wow. Talk about a lucky break.

3 and out, but also sropped the clock with an incompletion.

How does anyone think that Ga is a top 6 team with that garbage offense. I don't care if they scored 21 points so far. 7 times they went 3 and out. To give any of the other top 6 teams the ball that many more times, this defense will get tired.

And now more prevent defense. With 7 minutes left. Ga will lose this game. Now the streak is over, and possibly this seasons goals.

Way to go Kirby, and that garbage offense. I still hope they win, but this defense is gassed, and the offense has no desire to move the ball.

And boy, did Rice just get schooled by Nix.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

Coaching...ugh

• Options
    edited November 2019

Nix>Fromm? 250 yards of offense, for ga. I said it, THEY WILL NOT WEAR AUBURN DOWN.

And now getting run on.

This offense is making this defense overrated.

Kirby is just an overrated road coach.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

Smart just cannot help but to play not to lose. Really a pretty ordinary coach.

• Options

Playoff game, keep your foot on the gas coach and get out of that zone defense.

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

We are getting out coached in the second half

• Options

If our offense was as dynamic as our defense we would destroy everyone.

• Options
    edited November 2019

They have to run it now on 3rd down. Since fromm can't hit the side of a barn, can't risk an incompletion to stop the clock. Well I guess you can always throw a negative pass play. I am thinking it may be a good thing if Fromm leaves and takes Coley with him. This offense is worse than army.

They won. But this win just shows this defense is going to get exposed in the SECCG against LSU. 21 points and 250 yards of offense is going to get you beat by probably 20 points in the SECC.

So ga wins this game because another freshman qb(that they were lucky enough to get to play against) misses an open receiver.

Just as I said in a previous post, ga only ran 63 plays. But aub ran 85.

11 punts? With all these weapons on offense. Except at the qb position. I am so sick of hearing how Fromm gets them out of bad plays into good plays. Changing the run from the left side of center to the right side of center for 1 extra yard is not that big of a deal. How about completing a pass down field for a first down.

• Options

21-14 Dawg's Win!

Atlanta Bound! GOOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

If we played the entire game like we did the last minute of the first half, I think we win 77-0.