Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Kirby Smart reveals Georgia DT Julian Rochester redshirt considerations

SystemSystem Posts: 7,419 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Kirby Smart reveals Georgia DT Julian Rochester redshirt considerations

Georgia football could bring back a key senior defensive lineman for a fifth season provided they don't use Julian Rochester in more than four games this season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rhclaghornrhclaghorn Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

This would be a great move for Rochester’s career. Give him a full year to fully recover and show what he can do next season, possibly getting an opportunity to make it to the league. If he can play in a couple more games on a playoff run this year all the better.

• Options
    Dville_DawgDville_Dawg Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Richardson too!😂

• Options
    GramsterGramster Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who’s Richardson?

• Options

Exactly!

Richardson also played in the Bulldogs win over Florida in Jacksonville.

With nose guards Jordan Davis and Michael Barnett both healthy, Georgia may not need to use Richardson the remainder of the season.

• Options
    RVNdrafteeRVNdraftee Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

"Richardson also played ... " Who the heck is Richardson?

• Options
    unweanedlilpupunweanedlilpup Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

I love Richardson. I remember when we recruited and signed him. I was like "hell yeah ...we got RICHARDSON!" My friends were like "WHO?"

• Options

I’m expecting Richardson to come up huge in the SEC championship!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Besides ROCHESTER, I wonder if there are any other redshirt updates. Should we assume that any kid who hasn't played in more than 2 games by now is going to redshirt -- or transfer?

• Options
    MOSSMAN93MOSSMAN93 Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

"Richardson also played in the Bulldogs win over Florida in Jacksonville."

Who is Richardson? Proofread much?

• Options
    JoeClarkJoeClark Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thought I was tripping out with that typo lol

• Options
    traildawg51traildawg51 Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love this site. I am here every day of the year. Love my Dawgs. But please, the number of errors, typos, poor grammar........hire a proof reader. The info is great, just work on the execution and keep chopping wood.

• Options
    diesel_7diesel_7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

Play Richardson & red-shirt Rochester.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do conference championships and play-off games count toward the 4 game max? If not, Julian can play in all our remaining games if needed.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Getting Rochester for 2020 would be HUGE for our D-Line. Our D-Line will lose a ton of experience and talent after this season. Kirby will put all hands on deck if we make it to the CFP this year. Rochester's redshirt will depend only on how deep we go.