Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

head scratcher

13»

Comments

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019

Are you old enough to remember Torin Kirtsey? He stuck around two years under Donnan Lots of people wondered why he didn’t play more, too

How far off topic would you like to venture? You didn’t watch the same game as everyone else on Saturday, if you think the WR rotation remained the same. Plus, Cager was injured on the first series.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Cager is even slightly injured, I'd rest him for rest of the season and only let him play if it looks like we need him. We need him healthy for the SECCG and beyond.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree that you rest Cager as much as possible, but if he’s able to go against A&M play him. Since the USCe game these are all playoff games, win or go home. So if possible, all hands on deck.

• imissmunsonimissmunson Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yes, I remember the Donnan years well. I do realize that Landers played less vs Auburn, I just meant in general. Anyway, I’ll leave it at that since there’s really no point in going further. I’m not at practice or know what’s going on behind the scenes.