Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher: Jake Fromm 'as good as anybody in the country'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageTexas A&M's Jimbo Fisher: Jake Fromm 'as good as anybody in the country'

ATHENS — Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher was a quarterback back in his playing days at Samford, playing and then coaching under Terry Bowden before stints with Nick Saban and Bobby Bowden. It’s safe to say Fisher knows a thing or two about championship level football and quarterbacks, and he likes what he has seen

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake Fromm IS among the best QBs but needs heavy protection to set his arm to throw accurately. UGA OL is that protection. Game with Auburn proved that. He can scramble when need arises as well. Jake works hard on the field of play. Sizes up the defenses against him really well. UGA has lost only one game.....Jake is doing something right!! GO DAWGS!

• Jaydawg67Jaydawg67 Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophomore

I bet Jake comes back. Too much dawg in him and too much left to prove. He has to have slipped in the eyes of the “trubisky experts!” I hope he does. The cupboard is bare behind him

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It still irks me when I see Fromm had three interceptions in the one game we lost as if that's an indicator of his ability, knowing one hit the receiver square in the hands and another was thrown on time where it was supposed to be but the receiver ran a wrong route. I know the QB will get the negative stat regardless of who is at fault, but that still doesn't make it right!

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jake's a stud. It might be best to keep Cager out of the game and let him rest his shoulder for the game with LSU, where his play will be vital.

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

My theory on whether or not Fromm comes back, depends a lot on how this season ends.