Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Alcohol sales Georgia/Florida Everbank Field?

mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does anyone know if they'll sell beer/alcohol in the stadium during the game? Several years ago the answer was no. Wanted to see if anyone here knew if that had changed. Thanks!

Comments

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mattmd2 said:
    Does anyone know if they'll sell beer/alcohol in the stadium during the game? Several years ago the answer was no. Wanted to see if anyone here knew if that had changed. Thanks!

I don't know the answer...but can sure appreciate the question! :smiley:

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

SEC rules do not permit the sale of alcohol in regular season games. Campus or "neutral" sites.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

If Georgia wins this game I may try to drink all the beer in nyc

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know they sale it at chick fla kickoff games which have SEC teams in them..

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No Mr Felton has said UGA is against selling beer at the game...

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They only sell beer and wine in suites.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Lefty said:

@ghostofuga1 said:
    SEC rules do not permit the sale of alcohol in regular season games. Campus or "neutral" sites

Did not know that, I've always heard that they served at LSU. Does anyone know where alcohol is served at a regular season college football game ?

I know many smaller conferences serve alcohol (outside the Bible Belt). Cincinnati is one example