Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Long time, no see fellas

VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Well the plumbing industry is slowing down a bit the closer it gets to Christmas time. Sorry I abandoned everyone for such a long time. Bought a house, getting married next month, y'all know the drill. Even with all of that I still find myself avoiding football conversations over the internet because I get so much negativity from friends and family about this team each and every day, which makes me think it's the same here. Not speculating, just guessing. Anyway, I'm hopefully going to have enough free time now to check in every now and then.

But for now, how about a Gunner Stockton / Deshaun Watson comparison thru 2 full years of high school? (sorry if this has been brought up recently)

Watson:

2010: Passing- 17 TD 7 INT 2,088 yds Rushing- 5 TD 569 yds

2011: Passing- 41 TD 6 INT 3,190 yds Rushing- 16 TD 990 yds

Total TDs- 79 Total yds- 6,873

Stockton:

2018: Passing- 34 TD 6 INT 2,917 yds Rushing- 17 TD 709 yds

2019: Passing- 43 TD 7 INT 3,473 yds Rushing- 19 TD 1,126 yds

Total TDs- 113 Total yds- 8,225

We C A N N O T let this kid leave the state...

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

VD good to see ya back my bro