Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

UGA Volleyball

BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Volley Dawggs are playing Cal poly in the first round of the ncaa tournament at 7:30 tonight. First time in 6 years and have not won a match in the tournament since 1995. So good luck and go Dawggs. I raised my kids going to not just football games but all sports men’s and women’s. And over the years we had a lot of great memories because of it. When you don’t have a lot of money it’s hard to find things to do with children so sports filled that gap. I was lucky my kids loved all sports and all things Ga. I know some of you want care about this but some of you will and that’s ok because we all love the Dawggs.

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't know anything about volleyball but I totally agree it's good to support all of our programs. Kudos to you for posting this. Go Lady Dawg Volleyballers!

P.S. If it's any extra incentive to watch/follow our team, I just checked the UGA web site and these girls are crazy beautiful, in addition to being great athletes.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree support all UGA sports. Great to see UGA fans fill the Steg. Looking forward to track.

UGA equestrian recruits the Southeast but also NJ. I heard a NJ FFA young lady introduced and her equestrian skills mentioned. I spoke to her later and she said she likes Georgia and Auburn. Hope my words were persuasive.

• BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sorry but the volleyball Dawgs lose 3-2. good season though and getting better over the past 4 years. Hired a new coach and have another great recruiting class for next season.