Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Broderick Jones: Auburn is 'in the race" for 5-star UGA commit

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageBroderick Jones: Auburn is 'in the race" for 5-star UGA commit

What is DawgNation hearing about 5-star OT Broderick Jones? There's some good there and there's now really an SEC rival to fret about after the departure of Sam Pittman.

Read the full story here

Comments

• diesel_7diesel_7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

Broderick Jones: Georgia remains in a good spot, but Auburn is ‘in the race’

Translation: I'm probably going to Auburn.

You can follow the Brown kid if you'd like, I think he is 1-4 vs GA

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm sorry but youth is wasted on the wrong people...

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Play for 8 or 9 wins and state championships at the Barn or 11+ wins and SEC championships and nattys at UGA!

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

I'm a bit tired of seeing these articles. Let the coaching staff represent their best case and then let him decide....I don't want to hear that he has various schools that he is going to play off against each other

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Broderick Jones would do himself a favor if he opts for UGA..he'll get more opportunity here.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Barn's Bag Man just got a new infusion of cash, he is ready to lure young athletes down to the plains of Alabama.

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

I feel good about us against Auburn in this recruiting battle. Auburns offense is more tempo and spread i don't think it would favor B.Jones skill set. CKS time to lock down these massive OL. I see him starting after a year in our S+C program. LT potentially, also he will see Andrew Thomas go in the 1st round of the NFL Draft that should help us. Go Dawgs ! Come on Broderick Jones commit to the G !

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Auburn? How many times have we beaten them lately? Go figure. Don't know what they're peddling on the plains but lots of GA boys seem to like it. Stay home and play for your home state. Where's the pride?

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey Jeff send Kirby a text and tell him we need some five-star receivers. we always seem to pull a five-star d-back out of the hat late in the recruiting season how about some five-star receivers and a coordinator to fix our offense. We just witnessed the most pathetic offensive display maybe in the history of UGA football. our defense took us all the way to the SEC championship at our offense couldn't even strain together a decent drive. And it wasn't because of LSU's defense. Our quarterback I don't know what's going on with him I think the cat is really out of the bag as far as his talent. When he has 2,000 yard rushes behind him he can complete a few passes. But be serious if we were down by two touchdowns and he had to pass to bring us back It wouldn't happen. Are you seriously telling me this guy is better than Justin? Come on guys we're about to watch two Georgia quarterbacks playing the playoffs and our Georgia quarterback can't complete a pass over the middle. But we do have a top two defense.

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nobody wants to play with Jake Fromm anymore, and who is Carson Beck? Kirby made his bed when he allowed Justin "Playoff/Heisman/Another Year" Fields to leave and decided to ride "Jake from Weak Arm". UGA did the same thing Falcons did, went and got a defensive coach with no creativity and vision. Matt Ryan=Jake Kirby Smart=Quinn