Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Marcus Rosemy: Georgia's top WR recruit sees great 'opportunity' at UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageMarcus Rosemy: Georgia's top WR recruit sees great 'opportunity' at UGA

How did Georgia's top WR commit feel about that 27-point loss to LSU? DawgNation will like the feedback from Marcus Rosemy here on that topic.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TfbTfb Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

Looking good. Plenty of opportunities to play at Ga.

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭ Junior

He looks big, but is there enough speed there for separation? Anybody have more insight on that?

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The QB looks as good as Fromm! But is throwing against youngsters still. He aired a long one for a great catch to Rosemy. I know Rosemy will have all the opportunity he wants as a Dawg WR. He may not separate all the time but has sticky hands...just what UGA needs. Welcome Marcus! GO DAWGS!!!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If he brings an SEC body with him, he'll have an opportunity to play early. Pickens and Blaylock and even Chase and Marshall last year for LSU are good indicators of the difficulty for talented freshman WRs to make an impact against physical SEC DBs.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm with you @ShoottheHooch. This all sounds good but we've seen it before with these receivers. They're supposed to be all this and all that and then they come in and they're ho-hum. Pickens stood out but even if they allowed freshmen to go pro, he's far from ready there. Blaylock was OK, but truth be told, both of them should have not have had to play as much as they did. So I hope Rosemy can come in and do some things, and I LOVE his attitude. But history says we should all take a wait-and-see approach. And the other kid, Justin Robinson again based on prior UGA history and reading between the lines of this story, will spend about 90 percent of his time on special teams next year learning how to be a college receiver.

I do wish one of these big O-linemen that we recruited would come out like Beck and Rosemy, though, and flat our declare that they're still committed and will be signing their LOI on Dec. 18.

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

He looks good ! Go Dawgs and he is a great posession receiver i believe he will be ready !!!

• williewolfwilliewolf Posts: 58 ✭ Freshman

You better get ready to block cause they gonna pond the ball with those hard-nosed running backs wherever they are. I haven't seen one in a couple of years.

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

He will need somebody to throw the ball to him

• LarryDawgLarryDawg Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

Marcus, George, Dom, DRob, KJ. I'm thinking we might be ok next year. Jake will be back and I expect he will put his slump in the rearview mirror. The dude is a player.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Fromm is going to under , over throw and flat out miss this guy next year, hope Zamir is ready to run into a 11 man box....

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Two of the first three sentences in the article end with a preposition.

• GBALGBAL Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Great news....Just hope a few on current roster heal up, develop, and mature during the offseason. You can rarely count on a true Freshman being a dominate contributor in year 1 regardless of potential and stars. .... i.e. Hasselwood.... Pickins .... None of the 2019 CFP teams have a FR in their top 4 receiver group.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on Marcus, change the culture!

• GBALGBAL Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Fromm stays, he will have some repair work to do. Trying to impress the eyes on you from NFL will impact his play next season without doubt. He will step up I agree if he has some solid WRs on his wish list. So many injuries cannot be overlooked. You got wild man Pickens the pugalist as a, if not, the top pair of hands, plus he can run. Blaylock? Hopefully he is healthy. Rosemy, the top receiver recruit, may see some action from the get-go! Great news. GO DAWGS!!!

• amacdad101amacdad101 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All I will say is..Come to UGA and get a First Rate Education....Put on the Red and Black...Own your position, catch the rock and GATA...Go Dawgs!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

WHat is there not to love about Rosemy! I would take 20 more just like him at every position. Welcome home!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Rosemy, Robinson, Blaylock and Pickens will be a perfect combination through 2021! Our receiving Corps looks very good for the next couple years. Let's get our dominate TE and our passing yardage numbers will look significantly better in 2020.