Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kendall Milton: Elite RB signee chose Athens over All-American experience

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageKendall Milton: Elite RB signee chose Athens over All-American experience

Kendall Milton is one of the centerpiece recruits for the 2020 class at Georgia. He signed during the early period. That is well-known. But did you see these other two storylines regarding Milton this month?

Read the full story here

Comments

• TfbTfb Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

Welcome to Dawg country.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Young man can't wait to be a DAWG.. Love that attitude!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

RBU...forever and ever...Amen!

The future of Georgia football has never been brighter because of young men like Kendall and his family! The Swift's have been keeping your seats warm, Mr. Milton! Can't wait to see you cheering on your son Between the Hedges!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those words that endear a soul.....".Tremendous heart." Kendall and his family are the very spirit of life. On and off the field, Kendall embodies the character that will win over Dawg fans and those around him. Welcome to Athens, Kendall....you are now a DAWG!!!

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why does any elite kid play in all-star games as seniors? Why risk the possibility of injury? There's nothing else to prove that affects your ability to get a scholarship. Nowadays, the competition is so great that enrolling early is almost required in order to play as a freshman. All-star games should be for juniors. A late senior year injury can set you back as it did Zeus but at least it wasn't in an All-star game. Well done Kendall.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Zach Evans, Kendall Milton, James Cook, Zamir White and Kenny McIntosh...That may be the most talented field of backs at one school, well, EVER! Yes, I am convinced Evans is already a Dawg. If I am wrong, the other four will still set records in the coming years.

I truly believe Kirby will bring several National Championships to UGA. 2017, 2018, 2019 were great. 2021 will be the year

Is it great to be a Georgia Bulldog? You're D@#n right it is.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thoughts create! This is the kind of positivity that creates a national championship fanbase a team can be proud to represent!

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Congrats to Kendall, can't wait to see him in the Red and Black.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wasn't sure that Zach Evans had signed his LOI with UGA -- until I read this story. The fact that Milton wants to get on campus and "plant his flag" as his father says, isn't so much about his high character -- although that's much appreciated and needed -- but it's about getting whatever jump he can on Evans, who will also be an early enrollee. I ain't mad at ya, Kendall. Iron does, indeed, sharpen iron! (Proverbs 27:17)

• Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

Very pleased he is on his way too Athens! Can't wait to see him play. No doubt he's gonna do great things for the Dawgs!

He seems like a great young man who has his head on straight with a good heart and his priorities set in the right direction. Now if we landed Evans too, ****!!

Go Dawgs!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WOW!! That's a lean 220!

Congratulations Kendall!!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking forward to Coach Luke making our O-line overachievers and not under.