Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

PHOTOS: Georgia football recruits, target at Under Armour All-American

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imagePHOTOS: Georgia football recruits, target at Under Armour All-American

The Georgia football program has six signees, two commitments and three big targets at the Under Armour All-American Game this week. That's even after two other signees didn't make the trip.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great series of photos of G signees, commits, and targets. Watching Arian Smith win the fastest man is indicative of what UGA can look forward to in 2020...confident speed at WR. Targets did a lot of chatting with commits and signees. Always a good sign. Chad Lindberg...a big boy! Thanks for the photos, Jeff. Excellent corps of recruits.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can you imagine....just imagine...5-stars Kendall Milton and Zach Evans in the same UGA backfield!!!! What a running combo...like the days of Michel and Chubb. A video interview shows Evans leaning toward Georgia....as he would likely make an immediate impact...Milton as well...and, of course, Milton has already signed. A match made in heaven. IMO. Let's hope to that end. I have to look beyond Baylor...have to. GO DAWGS!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Loved how Washington was hamming it up with Smith at the end of that video. They are BOTH signees for UGA.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This class is legit. Carter looks like the hulk. Smith is as fast as they come. Sherman, Evans, Milton, and Jones are as talented as God can create us. Washington has more potential than just about anyone on our current roster. I enjoy daydreaming about the possibilities of the new recruits nearly as much as I enjoy seeing UGA beat the snot out of Florida, nearly.

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

CKS and company has to close the deal and sign ALL of these young men. I can see that these recruits are just oozing with talent ! Washington is GIGANTIC i hope he doesn't grow anymore he might be on the offensive line lol jk. Beast Mode ! I can't wait until the 3 recruits Washington, Evans and Ringo all announce for UGA on the national stage! That helps the program alot ! Class of 2020 almost in the books time to start building the 2021 class