Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Georgia OL recruits dominante against top defensive linemen at Under Armour practices

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia OL recruits dominante against top defensive linemen at Under Armour practices

ORLANDO, Fla., -- Georgia has three offensive line recruits at the Under Armour All-America Game. There's 5-star offensive tackle Broderick Jones, 4-star center Sedrick Van Pran-Granger and 4-star tackle Chad Lindberg. Of the three, only Lindberg has officially signed with Georgia, while Jones and Van Pran both

Read the full story here

Comments

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm glad to know that Van Pran and Jones were both "chatting AND conversating" this week. Imagine what might happen if they actually TALKED to each other.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Van Pran and Jones need to SIGN to trust what they Chat about. Lindberg is good with UGA...he has signed.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Jones wants to sign with UGA but the apprehension with not knowing Matt Luke is understandable. I am confident Jones will enjoy his future visit and feel comfortable honoring his current commitment.

Auburn would not be relevant if the school was located on the other side of Alabama. Much of the Georgia talent which has been lost to the Tigers is because of location. Jones is considering Auburn because it is the next closest SEC school to his home/parents. However, Auburn versus UGA on the playing field and recruiting field is most often going to go the way of the Dawgs!

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jones is an elite OT you can see that he moves well for his size. A future LT for sure. Lean though surely needs a year in a college S+C program with the right nutrition. I liked all three recruits ! Van Pran as a Center and Lindberg as a OG i think he moves inside like Big Ben Cleveland did.

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

I can agree on that. West Georgia and South Georgia prospects view Auburn as closer as far as distance goes, much closer than Athens.