Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Georgia QB Jake Fromm brings tears to ESPN reporter Holly Rowe

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia QB Jake Fromm brings tears to ESPN reporter Holly Rowe

Georgia QB Jake Fromm has been the face of the Bulldogs' program throughout his career, and his positive attitude has impressed

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not only comfortable in his own skin, but also in his own spirit!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great human being. Just like Mark Richt. Please don't read anything into this. Awesome human beings. Who wouldn't want their son to be like Jake? Who wouldn't want a dad like CMR?

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake is a Christian athlete who walks the talk. He finds that often elusive silver lining in the midst of adversity. He has been and is a credit to UGA athletics and scholarship. You just cannot extol his outstanding character enough. He is a giver. And we of DawgNation thank you, Jake!!! We are enriched by your selfless contributions to us, the U of GA and to your fellow man. God Speed in whatever you pursue.

• Mike6453Mike6453 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

You gotta love Jake! I admire his attitude and how he knows this is just a game. He knows how to keep things in perspective. Good luck in the Sugar Bowl young man!!!!

• ATDATD Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

Echoing comments. Jake is a leader, a great person and player. I hope he comes back for one more run next season. Go Dawgs!

• chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

During Jake's freshman year one of his high school coaches described him as and old soul. Not a term I was familiar with, but I understand it now. I hope you stay with us another year Jake.

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Freshman Jake is not coming back unless Sony Michel, Chubb, Nauta and the gang show up in Athens with more eligibility.

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Fromm has made me cry several times this season too

• MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jake is a DGD. Hope he lights it up tonight against Baylor and then announces his return to UGA for his senior year. With Bama on the schedule next year, having Fromm behind center is pretty **** important.