Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: Sugar Bowl sweet for Bulldogs

SystemSystem Posts: 10,484 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football stock report: Sugar Bowl sweet for Bulldogs

Georgia football picked up a sweet Sugar Bowl win over Baylor, beating the Bears 26-14 despite being short-handed with players out

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you for a great bowl win! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    TfbTfb Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

Great win. Oh helll yea!!!

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why it's the score against LSU stil up on the front page?

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Way to finish... I notice not 1 of the naysayers are here. I won't call anyone out, but we all know.

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior

Very proud of our players and coaches. They came to play. DGDs!

• Options
    DoggoneDoggone Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great team effort. They were serious and it showed. Good preview for what might be later in the year. Adding more talent. We should be good to go.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great win by the Dawgs, tonight! They showed up and showed out. Most of them anyway. I will forever be disappointed in those players who CHOSE to miss this game, the score not withstanding. Not quite sure why UGA had substantially more players out than most other schools, but I hope this is the last time we have to deal with so many absences. Now, hopefully there will be more good news on the recruiting front, Fromm stays for his senior year, all the returning players stay out of trouble throughout the off season and we come back stronger for 2020. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

Congrats on the huge win!! Very proud of the team! Great job by CKS gettin 'em ready. Massive kudos for coach Luke! He did a really great job guiding the O-line in prep for Baylors solid front.

The defense Swarmed like a pack of wild Dawgs!! Playin fast an free. Several guys from last year's class made a real impact on the outcome. We're loaded for next yr!

Can't wait to see if Evans signed with us! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great team win, way to get 2020 started.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

We can't forget Matt Landers. He actually caught a freakin pass. I literally almost pooped in the bed.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2020

The sloppy play from Mayes was very evident at times and I rarely notice offensive linemen! DJ Daniel was far and away the weakest link on the entire team. We were VERY fortunate the referees completely botched DJ's holding of the jersey on what could have been a TD reception. I hope someone better is available to play in place of DJ moving forward. I also hope DJ improves substantially in the off season.

Cine, Smith, Walker, and Ojulari will be superstars next year. Macintosh continues to impress.

Last note: After hearing Fromm's interview with Holly Rowe, I am absolutely convinced Fromm will not be staying for his Senior season.

• Options
    BarryWBarryW Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Does anyone know the status of the UGA players who were absent from the travel squad that the the media only listed as "Scratched?" Very strange.

Coach Smart rightfully and admirably would only talk about the kids who where there.....did all the right things, and played so well. Great game!