Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

D'Andre Swift makes 2020 NFL Draft decision, Georgia football running back updates Sugar Bowl status

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageD'Andre Swift makes 2020 NFL Draft decision, Georgia football running back updates Sugar Bowl status

Georgia tailback D'Andre Swift announced his intention to enter the 2020 NFL Draft pool on the heels of his career-high 1,216-yard rushing season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for your service. DGD

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you, D'Andre. All the best to you and your family. You'll forever be a DGD!!!!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

go and chase those dreams young man, you earned it. Thanks from the bulldawg nation!

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2020

I wonder how the timing of this announcement either does or does not factor in Zach Evans' commitment decision making. I hope it helps make his decision to come to the Dawgs.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

D’Andre Swift is a DGD and has earned the respect of the entire Bulldawg Nation.

Run D’Andre Run!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Good luck D’Andre. Go get your rewards and continue to build a brand at the next level for RBU.

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not sure what we'll miss more- Swift in the game or his dad in the stands!

Thank you and good luck to a DGD!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA would have welcomed you another year as the best back inthe NCAA, but your choice to move on is with all the success we can wish for you. You have been the epitome of a Dawg and a human being. The NFL will be the new beneficiaries of a top Dawg.. Take it to the max Number 7. You will be missed.

God speed!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for being a Dawg,  D’Andre. Now go run Swiftly over those NFL defenses!

Wishing you the very best, brother!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reach for your dreams. I'll be following your career. Thanks for the memories. DGD

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck in your future Mr. Swift. Hard to believe, seems like just yesterday that you became a DAWG, time flies. Not a big NFL fan, but I will be cheering for you, as I do for all the former DAWGS in the NFL..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry to be blunt but....Ok Zach Evans......he's gone. Is this what you waited for? Hated to see D'Andre enter the draft. He was a spark plug for so long at GA! One of program's best ever.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Always enjoyed when the cameraman found Mr and Mrs Swift in the stands. You could see the elder Swift's face beaming with pride everytime he was on camera.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Make sure you always get 100 yards vs the saints!!!! Good luck

• Options
    ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

You have been a joy to watch! Have no doubt you will be just as exciting in the NFL!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Class!

Thats all I have to say....,class

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks D’Andre.....you’re a DGD. Good luck at the next level and God bless you and your family. Thanks again my friend.

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mr. Swift, we will miss your talent, but even harder to replace will be your leadership. But, I am sure that you have inspired many of your young teammates to emulate your leadership. May you have the greatest success in all you do in life. Once a Dawg, always a Dawg, and you, sir, are a DGD!!